Everything in this design is extraordinary — a cool blue topaz, an uncommon trillion cut, an unusually bold setting — yet the result is elegant, classic, and absolutely timeless.
|Dimensions||15 x 13 x 30|
|Main Stones||Blue Topaz|
|Metal Type||925 Silver|
- Caring for Your Jewelry
- Shipping and Returns
All our jewelry is made of only the best natural precious, semiprecious, or cultured gemstones, cut and polished by hand. All of them require gentle care and maintenance.
In order to assure that your jewelry retains its brilliant shine and vivid colors for years to come, keep the following simple upkeep suggestions in mind.
Modern cosmetic and personal hygiene products contain several chemical elements and their components that may negatively impact jewelry. Because of this, gemologists usually recommend that you remove any jewelry prior to washing your hands, applying any cosmetic products to your hands or face and applying make-up, and only put them on afterwards. Bathing and showering, as well as using a sauna or pool isn't recommended.
If you wish to clean your jewelry, leave it in a cup of water with a drop of dish soap overnight, rinse in the morning - no scrubbing required or recommended.
WHAT'S YOUR SHIPPING POLICY?
- We ship all orders within two business days of purchase.
- We offer free shipping on all orders to the 48 Continental US states.
- We currently do not ship our jewelry to Alaska, Hawaii, any U.S. territories, or AFO/FPO addresses, or any other countries -- with the exception of Australia and Canada. We apologize for the inconvenience, but as we grow, we hope to be able to ship our jewelry to you, wherever you are. If you are interested in purchasing our jewelry but are from one of the places we don't currently ship to, send us an email and we'll work with you!
- For insurance reasons, we require a signature for shipments of $500 or more, regardless of any signed waivers you may have with USPS or FedEx.
WHAT'S YOUR RETURN POLICY? WHAT IF WE'RE NOT HAPPY?
We are very confident that our jewelry will meet and surpass your expectations. However, if you are not completely satisfied for any reason, you may return your jewelry within 30 days from the date of shipment for a full refund or exchange. Please send us an email to request a Return Authorization Number. Once we receive your request, we will email you Return Authorization Number (which must be included with your item to return) and an address where you can mail your returned item. We use Return Authorization Numbers so we can quickly identify your returned package. You should receive the email containing your Return Authorization Number within two business days.
BEFORE RETURNING A PIECE OF JEWELRY TO US, READ THE FOLLOWING:
- The item must be returned in its original condition, unworn and unaltered in any way. Items that have been worn or damaged after you receive them cannot be returned.
- You should have the original invoice, order number, or item tag and must include at least one of these with your return.
TO RETURN, FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Send your item(s) with the original packing materials or similar and secure packaging; original invoice, order number, or item tag to us by an insured carrier and retain the tracking number for your records.
- Send your package to the address we send to you in Return Authorization confirmation email, please include the Return Authorization Number in your package.
- After we receive your package, we will verify the condition & authenticity of the returned item(s). Allow us ten (10) business days to do this. A customer credit (for exchanges) or refund in the original form of payment will be issued.
- If the item has been re-sized, altered or damaged, or obviously used, we won't be able to offer you the refund or exchange and will have to return it to you at your expense.
Keep in mind: We are not responsible for items lost or damaged while shipping. Please do not write "jewelry" or any other jewelry-related words on the outside of the package.