WHAT'S YOUR RETURN POLICY? WHAT IF WE'RE NOT HAPPY?
We are very confident that our jewelry will meet and surpass your expectations. However, if you are not completely satisfied for any reason, you may return your jewelry within 30 days from the date of shipment for a full refund or exchange. Please send us an email to request a Return Authorization Number. Once we receive your request, we will email you Return Authorization Number (which must be included with your item to return) and an address where you can mail your returned item. We use Return Authorization Numbers so we can quickly identify your returned package. You should receive the email containing your Return Authorization Number within two business days.
BEFORE RETURNING A PIECE OF JEWELRY TO US, READ THE FOLLOWING:
- The item must be returned in its original condition, unworn and unaltered in any way. Items that have been worn or damaged after you receive them cannot be returned.
- You should have the original invoice, order number, or item tag and must include at least one of these with your return.
TO RETURN, FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Send your item(s) with the original packing materials or similar and secure packaging; original invoice, order number, or item tag to us by an insured carrier and retain the tracking number for your records.
- Send your package to the address we send to you in Return Authorization confirmation email, please include the Return Authorization Number in your package.
- After we receive your package, we will verify the condition & authenticity of the returned item(s). Allow us ten (10) business days to do this. A customer credit (for exchanges) or refund in the original form of payment will be issued.
- If the item has been re-sized, altered or damaged, or obviously used, we won't be able to offer you the refund or exchange and will have to return it to you at your expense.
Keep in mind: We are not responsible for items lost or damaged while shipping. Please do not write "jewelry" or any other jewelry-related words on the outside of the package.